Vision MissionThe name ‘BIRHAMBIR’ comes from the name of the king of Bishnupur. The whole country has nostalgia about education, culture, art & craft of Bishnupur, Bankura. The BIRHAMBIR TEACHERS’ TRAINING INSTITUTE taken a small step to carry forward the education, art and culture among the student teachers, so that they can make a clean society for better future.
The institute is situated at Kankila, Bankura. It is a newly establish teachers education composite institutions with B.Ed and D.El.Ed programme according to the N.C.T.E regulation 2014. The B.Ed section is affiliated to the University of Burdwan and the D.El.Ed section is affiliated to the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
- a) To run the Institutions in such a way that we can make an example in the field of Teachers Training Institute and to develop the whole society through education.
- b) Providing teaching professionals with necessary skills, new approaches to education, for the Elementary and Secondary education as per the norms.
- a) To develop students potential to the extreme, so that they can develop the society through education.
- b) To provide modern pedagogical inputs to the student teachers for the using of ICT (Information Communication Technology) in present teaching system.
- c) To enrich our classroom practices with the best of modern practices of teaching and classroom management.
- d) To promote leadership quality among the students and employees to win the challenging situation.